Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's Been Awhile

I haven't remembered to get in here and update this in quite awhile. December flew by and here I am already into January. Weight loss is going great. There were a couple weeks that I sort of went to a standstill, but I think my body was doing some catching up during that process because the inches are starting to come off and I am starting to hear comments from friends and family that I look different. It's cool. I love it actually.


I am up to 5 miles walking...although, I don't push it that far every day. My shoes show it too because there are holes developing in my favorite sneakers. I am trying to ignore them for now, but I guess after walking 150 extra miles, they are bound to start wearing out. Trey needs some new shoes too and so does Jim since his were ruined with some spilt diesel. It looks like foot locker is going to like us a lot in the upcoming weeks. *sigh

So, here are the stats up to this point:

Month 1
274.5 BMI 45.7

Month 2
251.5 BMI 41.9

Month 3
236 BMI 39.3

So, that is a total of 38.5 pounds lost. And my Body Mass Index is finally below 40. I have a target number of 25 for that, so I am well on my way.

Jim bought me a new camera for Christmas. It will be much easier to add pictures here now. Here I am today.
Photobucket

0 comments: