Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Arts and Crafts

I finally finished up the portrait I made for our new daughter-in-laws birthday. I am fairly well happy with the results. I do this sort of thing so seldom that it really makes me a little sad when I create something and then send it away somewhere I may never see it again. Silly thing I guess. I hope she likes it. Often times people don't like this sort of thing because they don't like seeing themselves. Maybe she isn't like that though? Here is hoping. I thought I captured my son fairly well though. *sigh
Photobucket

I did my morning walk today. Body is aching everywhere too. I have done little else all day though. (Well, besides get that drawing done, of course). I need to get some packing tape so I can send my christmas packages off into the mail.

0 comments: