Sunday, April 25, 2010

This Journey...

This journey is going to take much longer than I had ever intended.  I hit a wall a few months ago and have been in denial about it because saying anything is like giving up....and...I refuse to give up.  But, my actions of late would indicate that in some ways I have been very lax.  My intentions are good at the beginning of the day and then as the day wears along I get lazy...and lazy leads to...well, you know the rest of this age old story.

I don't want this.  I don't want to feel the clothes that I worked so hard to get to starting to feel a little snug again.  I don't want to feel that ill feeling that comes along with unhealthy eating and lack of exercise.   I DON'T WANT IT!!

Remember in the Peanuts cartoons when Lucy would pick on Charlie Brown and he would let out a really loud, "AARRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!"  yeah, that's me.

So..now to try and re-inspire myself.  I truly wish for some feedback in here.  A few readers that left a comment and would indicate that I am not talking to the walls would be nice.  I am not really sure how to make that happen though.  But knowing I had a sort of monitor going on, would likely add some motivation to my efforts.  The bottom line though is, I have to do this on my own and I realize that.

1 comments:

MaryFran said...

Yes, you have to do this on your own....BUT company on the journey is a very nice thing!!!! I'm here for you if you need someone!

I commend you! You said you hit a wall....and you have identified that you have been lax which contributes to this wall. That is the first step....accepting your responsibility in the problem.

Motivation....yikes........if you find an answer for this one...let me know!

WE CAN DO THIS!