Thursday, March 4, 2010

I Can "Bearly" Stand It!

Today I received my latest shipment of Nutrisystem products.   Along with my food came my 50 lb bear.  I decided to take a picture of my collection.  Aren't they sweet?  It's a nice reminder of what I have accomplished.


I may halt future orders from here on out.  I haven't completely determined that, but I have quite an assortment of food stockpiled at this point, and it seems expensive to keep the orders coming in based on another cute bear.  It would be fun to take it all the way to goal, but I have so far to go and I am not sure I can financially keep this up much longer.  I am NOT giving up though.  I have been playing around with the idea of joining Weight Watchers once I have lost half of my weight.  That would be about 14 more pounds from where I am now.  Of course, it would be tempting to hold out for the 60 lb bear, based on that...but...I wouldn't really be giving Weight Watchers a fair shake then.  Decisions to be made, but luckily, I don't have to do them today.  All I do know is I really want to incorporate "real food" and things I prepare from scratch into my day because it makes more sense in maintenance not to be relying on prepackaged meals.  I know from reading the message boards, a lot of people do still eat the NS entrees on maintenance, but I don't want that for myself.  I guess I have to wait and see what I decide when I get to that place.

0 comments: